Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Sugar Nellie card and some exciting news

Morning all

I have some exciting news, I will be joining Gingerloft Challeneges as a DT member. I am so excited as there are some fab images to work with. I am just in the process of doing my DT card

but while you are waiting...............

I have inked up a  Sugar Nellie stamp, which came ages ago but have not had chance to use it.

She is such a little cutie I can see me using her lots and lots

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes 
Delightful Sketches - Anything Goes 






Items used: 

Sugar Nellie stamp 
Papers - Kanban Cream Soda 
Copics and Prismas 
Sentiment - whimsy 
Martha Stewart punch 


8 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely,great image and colours.Congrats on your DT news.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, What a gorgeous card, Love that Sugar Nellie image and you've coloured her beautifully - a perfect girly card:) Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Caz on your new DT post. This image is so cute and he colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caz this card is adorable! And congrats on your new DT post too! Well done!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card Caz, love the colours you've chosen and fab image, she's so cute. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable Caz and big congrats too on your new DT postion, so well deserved sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so pretty .. love all the punched elements and that cute little ticket
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful caz.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours.huge congrats on your DT too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete