Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Kenny K Sweet Melissa

Hi All

Another Kenny K card today and I have made this one to enter into the DT call. How excited I would be to add to my DT experience.  I love their images they are so nice to colour in and you can do so much with them.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:


Papertake Weekly 
My Mums Craft shop ( I have used Flower, Pearl Brad and Die cut) 



Items used:

Papers  - Pads Paper Creation
Copucs and Prismas
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Papermania flower
Martha Stewart punch
Cherry Lyn die cut
Nessties


There is also a selection of other KK cards I have done so you can see my work. Please also click on my KK label on the side bar











6 comments:

  1. Wow Caz, you have been busy, these are all fabulous,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy they are all gorgeous!
    Love the card you entered in our LCI Challenge. A beautiful image and coloured perfectly. The flower and ribbon look fantastic.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning caz.gorgeous colour combo and image :D
    good luck in the DT call.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you've been so busy...They are all beautiful.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Caz, these are all amazing. Love them all!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wo these are just stunning and Thanks for sharing at Papertake Weekly. Aunty Sue GDT

    ReplyDelete