Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

For a Very Special Person

Evening all

Today's card is a Tilda and its for a very special person "my mum". Its ages since I made one so I thought I would pull out one of my favourite Tilda stamps.

It took me a long time to make this one, but I think it was worth it in the end.

That's it for me today, as I am posting this whilst trying to watch the footie  - "Come on England"

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simply Magnolia - Fancy folds and friendship 
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes 
Crafts and Me - Pearls and Roses






Items used: 

Tilda Stamp 
Papers - from stash 
Flowers & Pearl Brad - Wild Orchid 
Lace from stash 
Sentiment stamp (cant remember)
Ribbon from stash
Doo Hickory die
Martha Stewart punch
Nessties 




12 comments:

  1. oh its so pretty and who more special than your mum.
    love the pink and grey colour combo
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Caz, love the colour combo and image. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just wanted to say what a beautiful card,love the layout images colours,well just everything well done sending big hugs craft-mad-manning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning sweetie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great night for you Caz, England beating Sweden and your card must be a winner to -its wonderful. luv the design and colour scheme well done Caz. come on England

    paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Caz, this is amazing! you pushed the boat out with this one! Love the colours, love the paper and I love everything that you did with it!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Georgeous! Great colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caz, your Tilda looks fabulous inside of this amazing folding card. The card design is a wonderful way to display your gorgeous artwork! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Pearls and Roses challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this card is fabulous! I haven't mastered anything this fancy yet. Your very talented. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is fantastic caz.so beautiful.i love the shape and really pretty image and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a gorgeous card you've made, I love the cardfold and the papers you've used. That cute Tilda just fits in perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete