Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Magnolia Catching Stars

Morning all

I hope you are all enjoying the start to the jubilee weekend - I thought I would try and bring some sunshine with this bright card. I have decorated the inside as well, but forgot to photograph it.

Off to get all the party food now for our jubilee celebration.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


The Cutie Pie - Dies Cuts and Punches 
Just Magnolia - Anything goes








Items used: 

Magnolia Stamp 
Papers -  Kanban Apricot Dreams 
Copics 
Nessties 
Martha Stewart punch
Ribbon from stash 
Charm from stash 
Swirl embossing folder
Flowers and pearl brad - Wild Orchid 
Leaves - local haberdashery shop (on the roll) 




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caz, love the colours and the stitching. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Caz such bright colours and the image is fab to

    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caz.i love your orange colours and stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Caz, I love the colours, the sweet Tilda and charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Caz, your card is just adorable!! I love the Dp's that you used along with the embossed piece.Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge. I hope you join us again soon. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete