Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Tilda Shopping

Morning all 

Well I had another business trip with work last week and did not have time to post ny cards again and this weekend I only had time to make one card which was a quick one and I did not get time to photograph it before I dropped it off. 

Anyway I thought I would post this one, as it reminds me of me when I need a little retail threapy, allthough I would have more bags than this:-)

I also did not break into any new sheets of paper or card, I used off cuts from left over bits and bobs that I had used previously on other cards. 

I would like to enter this into the following Challenge: 




Items used:

Tilda stamp 
Tilda papers
Doo hickory Die
Perals from statsh
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards 


5 comments:

  1. A lovely bright and cheery card and thoughts of Summer.

    Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and sweet! love those die cut flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card caz.fab sweet tilda and your colours are really pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun...and I so love the pretty colours you have used too :o)

    have a great evening...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete