Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Gone Fishing

Morning all

I have another card for you which I have created without dipping into new card stock or paper stock. I have so many half sheets of paper and card that I decided to try and use them before reaching out to new full sheets.

Its quite a challenge, but you can get some exciting colours that you would not put together. Even the image was printed on a cut of of stamping A4 card, which I would normally bin:-)

OH AND CHECK OUT THE SENTIMENT WHICH IS MADE BY ME ON PHOTOSHOP

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Birthdays 
Pollycraft - Ribbons and Buttons -Challenge 128 






Items used: 

Sugar nellie stamp 
Backing papers from stash 
Buttons from stash 
Ribbon from stash 
Image 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely image.
    Have a great day, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous male card,the image is gorgeous and i love your stunning papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Caz, I like the image, the papers and your great sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, I love it! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love...LOVE...your homemade sentiment! Love it! Masculine cards can be so hard, but you've done a great job! Thanks for playing in Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge this week!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete