Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Sweet 16

Morning all 

I have just returned from a business trip and did not get chance to post some of my creations, I need to set up automatic postig, as I have a back log of cards to post. 

Today is going to be a crafting day I got up very early to do the cleaning so I can spend the whole day in the craft room.  

This creation is another one of the saturated canary images "Sweet 16". I am just loving these images they are great. I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 







Items used: 

Saturated Canary Image 
Papers - Papermania 
Martha Stewart punch 
Flowers - Wild Orchid 
Pearls from statsh 
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbo - Costco



4 comments:

  1. Hi. Lovely card in delicate colours. Your image is lovely and the border is fabulous. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card caz.your colour combo is really gorgeous and fab sc image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Caz for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete