Followers

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Tilda Fairy

Morning all

Today I have a Tildacard with one of the stamps I got last year but never had chance to show it the ink.

Its a while since I made a Tilda card and I really do love making them.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tammys Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 



Items used: 

Tilda Magnolia stamp
Papers - Summer Driggs 
Ribbon from stash 
Sentiment - Whimsey 
Holly die 
Pearls from stash 


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning.
    I am a Tilda Fan as well.
    The colors really showcase well.
    that Santa Stamp was a great detail.

    Thank you for your entry this week. Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and so elegant!! I love your card Caz!! Such a precious image. You did a fabulous job! Very creative!!


    Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card caz.gorgeous pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card caz, The Tilda is really sweet I like the papers and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete