Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Digital Delight DT Card Dilly Duck

Morning all

I cant believe its Thursday already.............

Its time for another Digital Delights Card and I thought I would try and cheer us all up with these bright colours and bring a little warmth to us all.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Papertake Weekly - Flower Power 
Divas by Design - Anything Goes 
My Heart Pieces - Anything Cute 




Items used:

Papers - Papermania 
Sentiment - Digital Delights 
Flowers, Pearl & Lace - Wild Orchid 
Ribbon from stash 
Copics 




11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable with so bright color.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the adorable image the design and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz, wow what a bright little chap, love your colouring and your card is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet card! Dilly looks so cute and I love your gorgeous ribbons!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet caz.the image is adorable and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I have to say I love this cute image. A gorgeous card indeed.

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and gorgeous....Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little guy! Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete