Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

First Kiss

Morning all


Jut a quick post today before I dash off to work. This is one I made a couple of weeks ago as a trial for something different. The pictures were difficult to take to show how the card opens, but it folds down the front so that it can close with the image inside or it opens half way with the image on the front.

I just love this stamp, its one of my favourtites, but I have so many favourites it is difficult to get round them all more than once.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

CES Challenge 75 - Flower Frenzy 









Items used
Sarah Kay image (First Kiss)
Backing Papers - Summer Driggs
Flowers and Dollie - Wild Orchid 
Sentiment - LOTV
Ribbon - Costco
Smal hearts from stash 
Nessties




5 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, just love the fold & the colours you have used are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning caz.your colours are really beautiful and gorgeous sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Caz, great colouring!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Caz I love the image you have used and the colours. I love visiting your blog and would like to nominate you for the Versatile Blog award. Please pop over to my blog for details at http://sarahshandmadecardsx.blogspot.com/ Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete