Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Another Saturated Canary Card

Evening all


Sorry I have not posted, but its been another hectic week at work. I cheered myself up today by doing some craft shopping, cant wait to start using my new Tim Holtz dies and other bits and bobs.

Todays card is another saturated canary, I just love them and wnat to buy them all........

I have used some of my new dies cut that I had as christmas pressies on this one, and guess what........ yes they had not even been taken out the bags.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

Crafts and me challenge 73 pretty in lace 
Flutter by Wednesday challenge 192 










Irems used: 

Papers - Costco
Doo-Hickory Die 
Lace from stash 
Pearl from stash 
Sentiment LOTV
Heart Die - Marianne Createables 



7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Caz. I love the fab image and the colours you have used. Your new dies look great. There are just not enough hours in the day to use all our crafting goodies yet we keep buying more!!

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Caz....:o)

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Caz, I like the image, fab colouring, and the lace and swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your colouring on this one Caz! Gorgeous!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Caz and I love the pretty colours you have used
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning caz,i really love your colour combo and gorgeous sweet sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so pretty! your colouring is incredible! Sorry I am late in commenting on your creation good luck with the prize draw and I hope you can join us at Crafts and Me again this week.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S.Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details.

    ReplyDelete