Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Dont you just love the colour pink

Evening all

Well I returned to work this week and dont I know I am back, its hectic as usual, with lots to catch up on.

I have started the year of well so far with both raising money for the elected  2012 charity and keeping up the crafting. I also forgot about some cards that I had left at the butchers last year and when I went this morning he gave me some proceeds he had raised, so I have now raised over £300 for Cancer Research in 2011.

Anyway today I went totally pink (my favourite colour) with this little cutie and me thinks I will need to buy this one myself. I have used one of the saturated canary images that are appearing all over the blogs and I have to say they are wonderful.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Anything goes 
Alphabet challenge 







Items used:




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caz, This is one of my favorite saturated canary images, and you have coloured her perfectly, I like all the embellishments too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Caz she is a beauty! Gorgeous image and great choice of colour too, absolutely love it. I'm now a follower of your great blog.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Caz...and loving the gorgeous colour too hun :o)

    Have a lovely evening....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning caz.i love the image and gorgeous pretty colours and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really pretty Love how you color your images hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured, love the hair, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so gorgeous! Great colours and lots of lovely details.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, great colouring, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a vibrant card! Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Caz I've been meaning to pop over and become your follower for soooo long at last I've got around to it!
    I just love this gorgeous saturated canary card, the colours and your colouring are amazing!
    Keep up the fab work and an amazing cause this year too
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww she is so sweet! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete