Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

50th Birthday

Evening all

Well Christmas is well and truly over now, allthough I am not back at work until Wednesday next week, so still some time left to do some serious crafting. I took down all the decorations yesterday so the house is looking very empty.

Anyway below is the card I have made for my parents to give to my brother who will be 50 next week, where does time go.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge
Top Tips Tuesday 


Items used:


  • Tim Holtz die cuts 
  • Tim Holtz disressing ink 
  • Papers - Summer Driggs 
  • Nessties 


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Caz...love all the images and great layout too hun :o)

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Caz, I like all the images and the cogs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card caz.your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great for a golfer !!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! It ticks all the boxes for that special occasion!

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - love the colours and the inside is stunning too - love it!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge and don't forget we also give a prize to the best Top Tipper - see TTT for details on how to win!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, isn't this just the loveliest new year creation? I simply adore your style and choice of colors too! Thanks so much for joining us here at Top Tip Tuesday challenge and I wish you to join us all year in 2012!
    Hugs and best wishes!
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete