Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

Delightful Challenge DT Card

Morning all

Its Thursday and time for a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges. This is my last card for Digital Delights - I have really enjoyed the last year with Wendy and her team. She has some amazing images and I would like to thank her for giving me the opportunity to join her team.

I am also taking a break from design work and just going to focus on making cards for my charity as I need to dedicate more time to my private life as I have a lot going on at present.

Please keep visiting my blog as I will still be posting my creations.





Items used:

Image - Digital Delights - Splish Splash Sussie
Sentiment - Digital Delights
Papers - Papermania
Flower - Wild Orchid 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the sweet image the colours and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete