Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

Hostess Monday with Digital Delights

Morning all

Its my turn for Hostess Monday over at Digital Delights aand I decided to show off one of my wooden plaques that I have been making. I have been designing these for numerous people including pubs, beauty Salons and workrooms.

This is one I have made for a friend for her cake emporium where she makes cakes.

They are really easy to make. A friend of mine gets me the plaques from his wood yard free as I make them for charity which is great as it gives much more profit to the charity, so more people benefit.





Items used: 

Plaque from a friend
Image- Cupcake Josie - Digital Delights
Papers - from stash 
Scales rubber stamp 
Paper Doily 
Cupcake Martha Stewart Punch 
Daisy ribbon






3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful plaque and so nice that you can get them for free, no wonder people love them
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Caz and what a fab gift!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caz..really pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete