Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Another Vintage Card

Morning all

I am so glad all the snow has gone i just hate it.

Today I have another vintage card for you, I am so loving making these. It is made with some of my goodies from Live and Love Crafts an amazing site. I will be visiting them again for certain.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

Crafts and Me - Vintage 

Items used 

Papers - Tim Holtz 
Sebtiment - LOTV 
Flower die 
Pearl from stash 
Post card - LOTV 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage card Caz.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, your beautifully tilted vintage photo looks fabulous surrounded by the layered post card on this pretty birthday card. Lovin' your use of coordinating supporting accents too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "vintage" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete