Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Digital Delights Card - Laid Back Lucy

Morning all


Wow Thursdays come round so quick but that's great as I get to show you another Digital Delights card. Today I am using Laid Back Lucy and I have teamed her up with one of the Digital Delights backgrounds, - I have also used one of my clay moulds to make the dolphin isn't it just fab. I just love this one and I might have to keep it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tammys Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes 

Paper Pretties - No Patterned Paper








Items used: 

Flower - Wild Orchid
Dolphin - Martha Stewart clay and mould 


10 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that dolphin. Fabulous summer day. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz!
    WOW outstanding job this week on your gorgeous card! Makes me want summer back (and a nice refreshing cocktail..LOL) Beautiful coloring too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caz.fab sweet image and i love your beach scene :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Caz, I like the scene the colours and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet little scene ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so enjoyed your blog and your creation is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Caz! Love your design and choice of colors! Beautiful coloring! Hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creation Caz, gorgeous design and love this girlie. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful card, Caz! Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you playing in our next challenge, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this weeks card. She makes me long for my annual trip to Cuba...drinks on the beach!
    tammy dd dt

    ReplyDelete