Followers

Sunday, 4 December 2011

LOTV Moon

Hi all

Another Christams card from me today, one of my favourites from LOTV new release. This is just a quickie today as I have been making a big order of book cards which I need to finish for next weekend. I will post them when completed.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge- Let it Snow 
2 Sisters challenge 68 Punches or Dies 
Totally Papercrafts - Let it Snow 



Items used

Nesties
Pearl drops for the snow 
Martha Stewart Holly Punch 
Summer Driggs Papers
Marainne Creatable Pointsetta Die 
Parchment Paper ( Freebie)


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Caz....and thanks for joining us at tpc too...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caz, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab snowy card. thank you for joining in the Totally Papercrafts challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Creation

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week, please pop back today and join us for our new challenge. Annette. xx

    ReplyDelete