Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Positively Pampered

Evening all

I have had a play with my new stash today and  used one of the new LOTV stamps that will be launched shortly. I was soo lucky to be able to get them at the NEC yesterday before the launch on the 10th November

I have so much more new stash that I have to use that I cannot wait to get my hands on.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

LOTV 119 - bright and sparkly 



Items used:

LOTV Stamp
Papers from stash 
Ribbon from Stash 
Flowers and brads - Wild Orchid 
Copics
Wooden Ebellishment - Crafts u love 



3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Cazz....love the new image and fabulous colours hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, I like the sweet image,the colours and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Caz, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete