Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

Plain and Simple

Morning all

Well its been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I have been busy with work and not had a lot of time for crafting, although I have made some small cards and some special orders, but did not get chance to photograph them.

I decided to make a simple card today, which I will enter into the following challenges:

Kenny K - challenge 47 fabulous florals
Crafts and me - Challenge 37 - punch it out
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge - clean and simple

 Image


Items used:

Nesties

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Caz...and love your clean and simple layout too hun..!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it

    Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I Love it!! Very pretty.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, this looks so pretyy! Thanks for joining KKKG!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card its gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us KKKGirlz, good luck hun.

    Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - such a fab image. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete