Followers

Monday, 9 May 2011

Time for Tea

Morning all

Well its a bright sunny morning and looks like its going to be a very warm day. I have been a little quiet on the crafting front as I have not been feeling too good. I thought that making a card would help and I came up with this cutie using a LOTV stamp.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Ladybug crafts Ink - Going Dotty
Wild Orchid - Challnge 23 Mums are Special Sketch




Items used:

Ribbon from Stash
Jewel from Stash
Sentiment from stash
Jewels from stash

4 comments:

  1. oh what a cutie .. fab layout
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, what a gorgeous colour scheme and fab embellies too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I have that stamp and I've used it a lot. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete